Summer camp in 2021 will definitely look a bit different than previous years and if you choose an ‘in-person’ camp, mask wearing and 3-6ft social distancing rules will be in effect. Hopefully the kids can still get out and have a great time!
If you’re looking for summer camp in 2021, here are a few options for you;
COA Kids Club: Online Only
Offers a variety of online classes Monday-Friday, such as coding, dance, yoga, drawing, and much more.
- Completely FREE
- Sign up for as many classes per day as you would like
Treebath: In-Person Only
Four locations: Central Park East, Central Park West, Prospect Park, The Battery
Treebath is the premier provider of Forest Therapy Programs that use a nature connection to improve mental health.
In-Person Summer Mini-Camps June 14th-July 30th:
- Sign up for a week at a time at $300 per week
- Monday-Friday 2-hour day camps 9:30 AM-11:30 AM or 3:00 PM-5:00 PM
Super Soccer Stars: In-Person Only
Many NYC locations including: Upper East Side, Upper West Side, West Village, and Cadman Plaza
In-Person Soccer and Multisport Day Camps June 28 – 18 Aug
- Sign up for a week at a time at $395 per week
- Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Steve and Kate’s Camp: In-Person and Online Options
Four NYC locations: Cobble Hill, East Village, Upper East Side, and Upper West Side
At Steve and Kate’s kids take chances and take charge, shaping their day, their way. They can choose from activities such as sewing, coding, performance, crafting, sports and more.
In-Person Day-Camp June 21st- 20 Aug:
- Sign up for a week at a time at $575 per week
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- $25 Day Pass per child
- 4 hours of activities per day such as dance, pet yoga, and storytelling
- Monday-Wednesday 1:00 PM-5:00 PM, Thursday 3:00 PM-7:00 PM, Friday 3:00 PM-8:00 PM
Taste Buds Kitchen: In-Person and Online Options
Address: 109 West 27th Street, 10FL New York, NY 10001
In-Person Cooking Day Camp starting June 14th
- Sign up for a week at a time prices vary from $495 – $545
- Ages 4-13
- Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-12:00 PM / 1pm-4pm
The Fashion Class Manhattan: In-Person and Online Options
Two NYC locations: Bryant Park & Upper East Side
In-Person Bryant Park Fashion & Sewing Summer Camp June 7th-July 23rd:
- Sign up for a week at a time at $899 per week
- Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
In-Person Upper East Side Fashion & Sewing Summer Camp June 7th-July 23rd:
- Sign up for a week at a time at $699 per week
- Monday-Friday 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
Online Fashion Design Summer Camp July 12-July 30th:
- Sign up for a week at a time at $140 per week
- Monday-Friday 10:30 AM-12:30 PM
PLAYDAY: In-Person and Online Options
Three NYC locations: Hell’s Kitchen, Long Island City, Cobble Hill
PLAYDAY provides indoor and outdoor creative activities for children with a focus on art.
In-Person Summer Camp May 31st-Sept 10th:
- Hell’s Kitchen: Sign up for a week at a time at $1000 per child per week
- Long Island City & Cobble Hill: Sign up for a week at a time at $800 per week per child
- Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
In-Person or Online Hourly Art Classes May 31st-July 30th:
- $35 per hour
- Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Chelsea Piers Field House: In-Person Only
The Field House offers a variety of camp options including gymnastics, ninja & parkour, and multisports.
In-Person Single Day Summer Camps June 3rd and June 6th:
- Price $150 per day
- Monday-Friday 8:45 AM-3:00 PM
In-Person Full-Day Summer Camps Sept 3rd:
- Sign up for a week at a time at $920 per week, with discounts for signing up for multiple weeks
- Monday-Friday 8:45 AM-3:45 PM
Movement Creative Parkour Training: In Person
- Parkour adventure summer camp runs from June 28th – August 20th
- Monday-Friday, 9am – 3pm
- Ages 7-18, sliding scale
Brooklyn Zoo: In Person Only
- Mon – Fri 10am -4pm
- $100 per day
Williamsburg School of Music: In Person Only
- Campers will form bands, work on a set, and play an outdoor concert at the end of the week! Along the way they’ll also get plenty of outdoor time, make merch, music videos and more. No experience necessary! For ages 4-13.
- $650 per week
SpringLake Camp: In Person Day Camp
- Ringwood New Jersey
- Kids are taken by private bus from Manhattan to NJ Daily also bus pick up in NJ
- Keeping the kids busy with every outdoor activity you could think of – swim, soccer, karate, lacrosse, dance,tennis,pottery, zip line etc A typical US camp experience!
- Miniumum 4 weeks – starting at $5200 for 4 weeks.
All pricing correct at the time of publishing, but may change without notice.