Introducing AWNY Wombats an online playgroup for kids between 2-8 yrs.
Calling all kids: Let’s make some music, draw oodles of doodles, dance until the windows blow open and listen to a story or two. That’s right, AWNY Wombats is an online playgroup just for you! Join other Aussie/American kids for our monthly online playgroup for 35 minutes of fun and other good stuff. Activities are best suited for 2-8 yrs.
Hosted by AWNY’s most ferociously fabulous but never forgetful team of music makers, arts and crafters and storytellers:
- Nakia (Kia): Mom of 10yr & 8yr. Co-lead of AWNY Mums and Dads group and creator of ‘Aussie Mums in NYC’ blog: www.aussiemumsnyc.com
- Analisa: Education and Operations Manager for The New York Pops, Analisa is an experienced Teaching Artist, singer and storyteller. She is a member of AWNY’s Comms team and is thrilled to be a part of AWNY Wombats!
- Jemima: Mom of 7yr and member of the AWNY Community for 5 yrs, Jemima has worked with children for 20+ yrs. She currently teaches 1-2 yr olds at the Scandinavian School of Jersey City.
Date: Sunday, March 28th, 2021
Time: 3pm – 3.45pm
Where: Virtual, via Zoom. link will be sent to you closer to the date.
RSVP for event link: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook
AWNY Wombats is an online playgroup just for kids!
Don’t miss our next event
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you at our upcoming events. For further information and resources check out:
- The AWNY Newsletter. Register to be kept in the loop for our upcoming events where you can connect with like-minded Aussie and NZ women living and working in New York.
- AWNY Facebook Page & AWNY Community Facebook Group
- Australian Mums & Dads in NYC Facebook Group
- LinkedIn Group
You’re also welcome to email us at awny [@] aaanyc.org for more information.