Would you love to get involved with a dynamic group of women, give back, make fabulous friends and have fun? Then volunteer with AWNY…
by Friday, 14th June, 2019 and come along to our Annual General Meeting.
Who is AWNY and What Do We Do?
Australian Women in New York is here to support all Australian & New Zealand women whatever the stage of their New York adventure. AWNY hosts a diverse range of social and professional networking events to make life in NYC as rewarding as possible.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for volunteers with skills in the areas of marketing, communications, event management, project management, leadership…and simply being a friendly face.
What Is The Time Commitment To Volunteer With AWNY?
- Attend the AWNY Annual General Meeting (see below), to be elected
- Meet with your team, in person, once a month
- The ongoing time commitment is flexible depending on the role and of course your own availability. Please indicate your availability in the nomination form.
How Do I Become a Volunteer?
- Submit your nomination form by Friday 14th June, 2019 (it takes 10 minutes)
- Attend our Annual General Meeting (see below), during which we elect new and current volunteers to all of the committee roles
AWNY Annual General Meeting (AGM)
When: Monday, 24th June, 2019
Time: 6.30pm for 7:00pm start
Where: The Liberty NYC, 29 West 35th Street, New York, NY
RSVP: email@example.com by Friday 14th June, 2019
There will be networking drinks before and after the formal election procedures.
Why Volunteer With AWNY?
Volunteering with AWNY enables you to expand your social and professional network, develop your professional skills, get to know the NYC landscape and pay it forward to an ever growing community of talented Australian and NZ women in New York. Our committee of volunteers is an integral part of our friendly and active community.
How Do I Find Out More?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or join us online: