Would you love to get involved with a dynamic group of women, give back, make fabulous friends and have fun? Then volunteer with AWNY…
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION by Monday, 7th May, 2018 and come along to the AGM
Please note the date change: the AGM has been re-scheduled for Tuesday, 15th May, same time and same location.
Who is AWNY and What Do We Do?
Australian Women in New York is here to support to all Australian & New Zealand women whatever the stage of their New York adventure. AWNY hosts a diverse range of social and professional networking events to make life in NYC as rewarding as possible.
Who Are We Looking For?
Volunteers with AWNY are needed for our Communications, Events, New Members, and Mums & Dads teams in various roles. Please see the nomination form for more details.
We are looking for volunteers with skills in the areas of marketing, communications, event management, project management, leadership…and simply being a friendly face.
What Is The Time Commitment To Volunteer With AWNY?
- Attend the AWNY Annual General Meeting (see below), to be elected
- Meet with your team, in person, once a month
- The ongoing time commitment is flexible depending on the role and of course your own availability. Please indicate your availability in the nomination form.
How Do I Become a Volunteer?
- Submit your nomination form by Monday 7th May, 2018 (it takes 10 minutes)
- Attend our Annual General Meeting (see below), during which we elect new and current volunteers to all of the committee roles
AWNY Annual General Meeting (AGM)
When: Tuesday, 15th May, 2018 – Please note the date change
Time: 6.30pm for 7:00pm start
Where: The Liberty NYC, 29 West 35th Street, New York, NY
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 7th May, 2018
There will be networking drinks before and after the formal election procedures.
Why Volunteer With AWNY?
Volunteering with AWNY enables you to expand your social and professional network, develop your professional skills, get to know the NYC landscape and pay it forward to an ever growing community of talented Australian and NZ women in New York. Our committee of volunteers is an integral part of our friendly and active community.
How Do I Find Out More?
Drop us a line at email@example.com or join us online: